What’s in it for you?
To give you the skills and confidence to get the best out of people so they, and others, want to work with you and do their best. This means direct reports, colleagues, bosses, clients, suppliers…
What will we cover to get that?
- The course will be tailored by pre work from delegates
- Why bother with emotional intelligence in our business?
- The leadership qualities managers can adopt now
- How to win friends and influence people including lessons from the greats
- The benefits of active listening
- Gain authority and motivate through appropriate delegation and managing expectations
- Better briefing
- Running meetings that get results
- Principled Negotiation including negotiating with the difficult
- Developing your team through everyday inspiration and motivational feedback
- Difficult conversations
- What are you going to do now to be the person everyone wants to work with?
Who is it for?
Anyone who wants to be a manager people want to work with, a colleague welcomed onto teams and/or a supplier with whom clients want to have long term relationships.
Who runs it?
For more information on the course please call us on 01670 432 132 or email email@example.com
“It clearly highlighted to me things I need to work on and tactics I can use. It was also fun!”
“Gwyn was a very good listener and made everyone feel as though they were part of the training”
“Opportunity to hear other’s point of view and experiences”
“Made me feel more confident”
“I now understand the team’s point of view”
“Very energising and thought provoking; also good size and length”
“techniques to help me tackle difficult situations”
“Gwyn was fantastic, made you feel at ease. Content was well thought out and easy to understand”