This course introduces some of the skills necessary to create instant inspiration with an audience through visionary, literary and story-telling skills.
The course will look at what effective presenters do when they move, persuade and engage us. Participants will start to build a toolkit of skills and behaviours to create individual presentations that are memorable for clients and colleagues.
Delegates will learn
How to engage your audience
- Engaging an audience using ethos
- The art of storytelling and creating a personal narrative
- Using literary flourish to present a compelling case
How to influence and persuade
- Constructing persuasive arguments
- Using the five drivers of charisma
How to use your assets!
- Being a presenter with purpose
- Vocal skill and clarity
Who is this course aimed at - confident presenters who present at a regular part of their work
Who runs this course - Michael Hobbs
For further infomation email email@example.com