This half-day workshop builds on the Presenting with Impact session.
Delegates have the opportunity to dive deeper into the areas of body language, tone, and content and stretch their skills in a fun and safe environment. We enhance the mindfulness skills that will help underpin our presentations, keep our cool, calm, and collected when time is short
We look at how to own material that may not be our own – to make it live and breathe. This also leads us to consider some of the fundamentals skills that great storytellers use.
We look at the tricky skills involved in running Q&A sessions, so that you are able to demonstrate confidence with anything that is thrown at you.
Delegates get bespoke strengths based on feedback throughout and plenty of opportunities to be interactive
Key learning out comes
The Q&A session
• How to deal with the most challenging questions
• Establishing presenter credibility and gravitas
Influencing and flexing your style
• How to ensure you’ve made an impact on your audience
• How to effortlessly flex your style to meet diverse needs to your audience
• How to read the room and responding accordingly
How to make all material your own
• Techniques to be able to deliver third party content as your own
• Winning hearts and minds and forging ownership
• How to bring the words to life and engage, inspire and transform your audience
• Invaluable exercises to build rapport and introduce energy
Suitable for Advanced, ideal for delegates who have done Presenting with Impact
Who run's it Matt Robinson
For further information email email@example.com