Everyone can have ideas. Sometimes the most unlikely people can come up with some total gems, and if the group work as a team – some amazing ideas can be untapped and made to work.
This session is all about how to facilitate a brainstorm (large or small) to bring out the creative side of people and allow them to let themselves go.
The workshop includes all the structural practices that are important, but the real aim of the session is to arm potential brainstorm facilitators with very practical, instantly applicable tools to go and run a really successful and uplifting session that generates brilliant and sellable results.
Participants will learn:
- Preparation – preparing yourself and everything you need to do before you start. Choosing the dream group and making the invitation and environment inspirational
- The key structure of any brainstorm – large or small
- How to warm up the group and level the playing field
- Tools to stimulate great ideas
- How to stop the negativity and bring in the ‘introverts’ (they often have the best ideas)
- How to keep the group energised
- Adding meat to the best ideas
- And finally, how to get the brilliance sold
This workshop is perfect for:
Senior Account Managers, Account Directors upwards, and great for Planners of all levels. Up to 20 delegates max.
It’s great to work with real life issues. So, delegates will be asked to bring a business issue that needs solving for one of their clients. It might be naming a new product, or a business objective e.g. increasing market share/sales appealing to a new audience, they can fake the client name if it needs to be confidential.
Who runs it:
For further information please email email@example.com