Time: 09:00 - 12:00, Breakfast served from 08:30
Location: The IPA, 44 Belgrave Square, London SW1X 8QS
To give help, advice, and practice to anyone involved in preparing and submitting for IPA CPD Gold Accreditation.
Benefit to Attendees
- You will understand what makes an agency Gold and the benefits.
- You will practice writing down how your agency hits the 11 criteria, telling the story well.
- Vitally, you’ll appreciate the need to prove your CPD activity met its learning and business objectives.
- So you’ll know whether to bother submitting and what actions you now need to take.
- How to tell your CPD success stories effectively.
- Exercises to get you thinking about good things you’ve done against each of the 11 criteria and how to express that
- Evaluating your training, including guidance on metrics that help
- Thinking about what makes you special/proud
- The Gold judging process
- Frequently asked questions
- Your plan for the months ahead including how we can help
Anyone involved throughout the year in preparing and submitting for CPD Accreditation who would like a shot at winning Gold. A good submission takes time so an element of dedication is required. Please note, senior management involvement in CPD has become an explicit requirement of Gold so their participation would be welcomed. Prior to attendance the tutor will also ask the group questions in order to tailor the material to the needs fo the attendees.
IPA CPD Consultant
I’ve worked in advertising for 28 years, starting at AMV as a suit. 16 of those years were spent at McCann Erickson and Universal McCann as their head of training and CPD manager.
I became much better at tutoring and planning training than I was as an Account Director, winning both IPA and National Training Awards. Before I left to run my own training consultancy (March On) I picked up a Gold CPD Accreditation and five stars for my training and development programme in Britain’s Top Employers 2009.
I enjoy being a part of the Gold Accreditation panel and help publish the annual CPD Effectiveness brochure. I also chair the IPA Training Forum and help produce many written guides and online modules to help CPD Managers.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com