The 2018/2019 intake begins in late October 2018 with the final exam taking place on Monday 25th February 2019.
Please understand that the online learning that is currently available on the IPA website is only relevant for the 2017/2018 intake and will not be applicable to the 2018/2019 intake and exam.
The 2018/2019 learning will be available in late October. All candidates booked will be notifed via email when the online learning is available.
A full list of exam sittings will be available closer to the time of the exam. The IPA will only host exams in locations with more than 10 delegates booked.
You can view the 2018 exam sitting locations here.
Bookings for members will not be accepted after Monday 21st January 2019
- Cancellations made after Monday 21st January 2019 will be charged at 50%.
- Cancellations made after Monday 5th February 2019 will be charged at 75%
- Cancellations made after Monday 12th February 2019 will be charged at 100%.
Bookings for non-members will not be accepted after Monday 11th December 2018
- Cancellations made after Monday 10th December 2018 will be charged at 50%
- Cancellations made after Monday 18th December 2018 will be charged at 75%
- Cancellations made after Monday 25th December 2018 will be charged at 100%
Please note that candidates can not defer their place.
Full Terms and Conditions
UK - IPA Foundation Certificate Candidate Policies 2018-19
NOTE. If making a booking on behalf of a candidate, you are agreeing to adhere to the Candidate Policies on their behalf and will ensure that they are aware of the Candidate Policies in place.
If you are purchasing a course and you are a student, or purporting to be a student, we will need to share your personal data with your educational institution in order to allow you to participate in this course. Click here to learn more about how we process your personal data.