Negotiation should be seen as a core competency across all areas of agency business. This one day course offers a practical opportunity to develop the confidence to negotiate & persuade more effectively with the help of a structured approach combined with the tools & techniques required.
Who is the course aimed at?
This course is appropriate for anyone wishing to improve negotiation & persuasion effectiveness – suitable for negotiating internally with colleagues and externally with clients, suppliers, media owners or other third parties. The course is practical and interactive, with relevant examples and offering plenty of opportunity for practising learned skills.
The course will build through the key stages of negotiation, from planning & preparation and target setting through to implementation of key persuasion methods, effective language & questioning, negotiation behaviours & listening skills and dealing with difficult people & situations.
• Negotiation Process - Planning & Preparation, including setting objectives & targets, thinking about the other party’s position and preparing a proposal which will get us past ‘no’.
• Methods of Persuasion (including persuasion profile) and how to use effectively.
• The power of good language & questioning skills combined with effective listening.
• Negotiation Behaviours – what can we do to be in the best position to get what we want.
• Tactics – how to use tactics and spot those used by others.
• Role Play – tailored scenarios allowing the opportunity to practise the learned skills & techniques
Who runs it
Simon Gill, Fibre Training
For more information on this course please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01670 432 132