This workshop considers how to engage an audience and make a lasting impression, ensuring you stand out from the crowd and sell your message rather than relying on a slide deck.
Delegates will work on how to present with passion and enthusiasm and we will consider what presenter skills and behaviours create connections and trust between a presenter and an audience that last long after the last word has been spoken.
Key learning outtakes
- Grabbing attention – First impressions count
- Impact in opening and close
- Structuring presentations for maximum impact and clarity
- Delivering to create impact and understanding and tell your story
- Building rapport and making personal connections with the audience
- Working with support materials to maximise the impact of your presentation
Who is the course aimed at? all levels
Who run's it Matt Robinson
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org