This high-energy course explores the impact of consumers' use of social media on approaches to brand marketing and features examples in which social participation has been used to support marketing objectives effectively. We will extract key principles from successful social media campaigns that delegates can apply to active and future client briefs.
Who is this course aimed at?
Anyone who wants to increase their ability to devise and sell in social media proposals to clients. Typical attendees include Account Handlers, Planners, Creatives and New Business people of all levels.
Key learning outtakes
- Understanding the major platform changes and trends you need to know about
- Knowing why social media has to be more than a bolt-on component to your campaign
- Understanding how to use social media more effectively
- Creative starters that can help you unlock more interesting ideas
- Inspiration from great work.
Who runs it?
- For more infomation on the course please call us on 0207 201 8238 or email email@example.com