The marketing and advertising worlds have changed forever. Today’s consumers, shoppers and buyers are hyper-informed and hyper-connected. They know how and where to find the answers they need to make informed choices, and the brand’s role has shifted from controlling the message to empowering others to run with it. To make a truly social campaign, you need to consider these new behaviours from the start and bake participation into the creative work you produce. At this rapid-fire, high-energy workshop we’ll take a good look at how social media participation is being used creatively to support campaign goals. We share examples of great social media work and how it can be used to bring campaigns to life, reach a wider audience and get the right people to engage. We then extract key principles that you can apply to active and future client briefs.
Who is this course aimed at?
Everyone who feels they could benefit from a deeper understanding of the societal shifts underlying the social networking era. Typical attendees include Account Handlers, Planners, Creatives and New Business people of any level who need to become more confident devising and selling-in social media marketing proposals to clients.
Key learning outtakes
- Understanding the major platform changes and trends you need to know about
- Knowing why social media has to be more than a bolt-on component to your campaign
- Understanding how to use social media more effectively
- Creative starters that can help you unlock more interesting ideas
- Inspiration from great work.
Who runs it?
- For more infomation on the course please call us on 01670 432 132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org