#GetAdvanced in a Nutshell
Based on the immensely popular IPA publication on communication campaigns – A Best Practice Guide to Developing Communications Strategy, the IPA Advanced Certificate is an ideal training investment for professionals, in either agency or client organisations, who are looking to expand their understanding of the progressively complex media world they operate in. This course is designed for individuals to take advantage of, not only the practices, sources and resources of these senior agency practitioners, but, most crucially, their views and experience.
This is for you if...
You have between 4 - 9 years of industry experience and wish to improve your understanding of communications and channel planning.
"For me the real value of the course was the ongoing effect it has had on my own learning path and my confidence. I can’t tell you the number of client meetings or catch-ups with colleagues where I have been able to speak with real confidence or pepper the conversation with anecdotes and facts taken from my course."
- Luke McGann, Comms Strategist, AMS Group
- The Media Landscape - written by Simon Harwood, Head of Creativity at PHD
- Why Measurement is Important - written by David Fletcher, Head of Analytics at MEC; Louise Twycross-Lewis, Senior Research & Social Insight Director, MEC; and Lynne Robinson, Director of Research, IPA
- Best Practice Communications Strategy Development - written by Tony Mattson, Managing Partner, Head of Strategy at Forward Media
- Planning for Integration - written by Jon Kershaw, Managing Partner, Strategy at Havas Media UK
- Developing a Communications Plan - written by John Paul Cadman, Head Of Strategic Planning at Carat
Check out the full syllabus and brochure for the January 2018 intake.
To gain the IPA Advanced Certificate, delegates must complete approximately 45 hours of online learning, divided into 5 modules, over 7 months, completing 5 assessments.
Find out when the next IPA Advanced Certificate intake is happening in your region.