Account/Project Manager (German speaking)
As a result of phenomenal growth and the addition of a brand-new client to our portfolio – we are looking for an Account/Project Manager to join our team. The client you’ll be working with is Shell, a global giant within the automotive sector.
This is a freelance to perm opportunity.
This role is an ideal match to an aspiring Account Manager looking to take on more responsibility and to stretch their career development to the next level. Or, you may be a proven Project Manager looking for a brand-new challenge with the opportunity to bring and implement new ideas and thinking.
We’re currently working on a pilot programme in UK, Germany and China to support and assist car dealers with their business growth. We’re looking for an Account or Project Manager who is immediately available to manage the pilot for us in Germany.
Initially you’ll be responsible for:
• Owning, driving and delivering a two-month pilot in Germany with view to securing an extend contact
• Day to day liaison with programme consultants, suppliers, Shell sales teams and dealers to co-ordinate action
• Setting up negotiations with new suppliers and extracting product information and implementation details
• Ensuring supplier information is understood by all parties and matches communications with dealers
• Ensure programme suppliers are adhering to terms of the pilot.
• Evaluating suppliers and looking at new opportunities in market to bring innovation and best practice to German Franchised dealers
You’ll be required to travel to Germany during the contract (and we are open to flexible working from home arrangements for UK work – you may be Birmingham or London based).
The freelance day rate would be in the region of £350 based on experience (with potential to become a permanent role if successful). The initial contract would be for the duration of two months.
£350 Day rate. This is a freelance to perm opportunity.