You’ll be the right-hand person to the Senior Account Director – maximising efficiency with a meticulous approach to managing the scope and the prioritisation of work.
You’ll be a strong negotiator, willing and able to manage the client-agency -supplier relationships with robust frameworks and benefit to all.
You’ll ensure that every project is delivered on time and on budget, meets the client’s KPI’s and that the team act as a well-oiled and streamlined unit. You’ll have a knack for understanding the detail and coordinate all projects with a focus on;
* Establishing relationships with the key client stakeholders, responding quickly to their requirements and always giving a positive impression of the agency
* Building a network of partners within the client with the objective of driving value for us both
* Co-ordinating the procurement of goods and services from suppliers and managing delivery on time and within budget
* Utilising project management techniques to monitor all projects, coordinate the dedicated team and report back to the Senior Account Director on progress – making recommendations for any improvements in process to further enable efficient delivery without compromising the quality of the output
* Acting as an ambassador of the agency’s core values and culture, ensuring that these are widely practiced and supported
Who might you be?
Ideally, you will have worked on a large automotive account within an agency. You’ll have experience at this level and preferably formal project management qualifications.
This is a hands-on role co-ordinating the delivery team so you will be highly organised and efficient, able to easily adapt to shifting priorities and manage upwards and sideways with ease. You’ll have excellent written and verbal communication, a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to work independently.
We are looking for someone with a positive, proactive approach and a high level of self-motivation and ambition. You will be someone who goes the extra mile to ensure delivery against targets.
The role requires a full driving licence and reports to the Senior Account Director.
If you are a talented and driven Project Manager or Director eager to succeed a brand-new role then read on…
Our client, leading in the automotive sector, is not new to our portfolio but having just secured a substantial three-year communications contract, this is a unique opportunity for you to shape our ways of working on this exciting new integrated account from the start. You’ll be our Programme Director for this client.
Working Hours – Office hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm. However flexibility of work times will be required.
Holiday – 26 days per year, including 3 discretionary days at Christmas plus the 8 bank holidays.
Apply direct and you’ll also receive an additional welcome incentive. (simple T’s and C’s applicable).
To apply please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com