What will I be doing?
• End-to-end delivery of complex and high value tenders including PQQ and ITT stages.
• Researching clients and events, drafting responses, developing best practice.
• Converting sales leads into sustainable profitable revenue
• Responsibility for new business wins – a process from lead identification to closure
• Leading and delivering new business pitches
• Creating case studies and credentials
• Building relationships with current and potential clients at all levels
• Ensuring that pipeline and new business performance is regularly measured and reported
• Keeping creativity at the heart of everything we do and continually striving to deliver innovative solutions to delight clients
• Working with Marketing to developing activities that are targeted to deliver the New Business Budget.
• Responsibility for personally delivering new business revenue against agreed quarterly targets
• Using social media to market the organisation and maintain a strong online presence, and using online tools to identify new contacts to raise awareness of and sell in our services
• Attending regular networking events
• Identifying key trends in the market and align the offering accordingly
What Will I need?
• Previous experience of working in an Events environment in a business development role
• Excellent writing skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
• Ability to adapt communication style to a wide range of audiences
• Ability to win and close new business
• Ability to build robust client relationships
• A relevant degree, or equivalent qualification, in Business Administration, Events or Marketing would be desirable
• Willing to travel when required
A little about us…
Bray Leino Events (www.brayleinoevents.com) are specialists in delivering cross sector events and in the past two years have been responsible for over 200 events in the UK and across the world, engaging more than 30,000 delegates.
We are looking for an experienced Bid Writer / Business Development Manager with experience in the events and exhibitions sector to join our team to be accountable for, and the driver of, business generation for the Events business.
And in return….
• 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (+ Bank holidays)
• Company pension scheme
• Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
• Employee discount scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts with various shopping outlets
• Health and wellbeing programme
• Weekly fruit delivery
• Childcare vouchers
• Refer a friend scheme
• Regular staff social events
• Fridays bar stocked with free beer and cider
• Company Christmas closure
• Cycle to work scheme
• Corporate gym membership discounts
For information about our Privacy Notice please visit our company website.