We have an exciting opportunity for an Information Architect to expand our Digital team based in Bristol or North Devon. The role shall be centred on designing how to best organise content, data, usable and delightful experiences which can be delivered with maximum efficiency.
Key responsibilities shall include:
• To work within the digital experience team designing websites, apps and digital content.
• Ensuring that all work is of the highest quality as well as delivered on time and on brief
• To take on creative projects working from a creative brief to develop concepts and be able to work these through to finished digital artwork stage
Key experience required:
• Technical knowledge and experience of UX software such as Axure or Visio
• An understanding of how ever-changing digital technologies can influence and inform UX design is essential
• Experience in mobile and/or app design whilst not essential is highly desirable
• You will have an understanding of web standards, CSS/HTML, accessibility, user-centered design principles
Bray Leino is a UK top 20 integrated communications group with businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, and PR. More than 300 people work here across sites in London, Filleigh, Bristol, Chester and Edinburgh, serving a wide range of national and international businesses.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with outstanding training and progression.