We have a great opportunity for a motivated and confident individual with a passion to work and develop a career within the marketing and communications sector. As an Account Executive you will provide administration support to the Client Services Team.
You’ll be given the opportunity to manage small projects from start to finish, compiling timing plans, cost estimates and studio briefs across a variety of jobs, ensuring their smooth running from start to finish, including managing the job on our bespoke job management system.
On average, after about 2 years in the role, our Account Executives move into an Account Manager role; this depends on the individual of course and some people move there quicker, but either way this role offers a clear career progression route within the Client Services Team and beyond!
• Accountable for managing all projects through the process from understanding Client requirements, briefing creative work, to the completed product.
• Responsible for managing the production process to ensure we meet project deadlines through proactive management.
• To compile market sector information for Account Team and investigate competitor and market initiatives.
• To provide an effective timely and professional service to the Client either directly or via the Account Manager.
• To compile status reports and contact reports
• Responsible for organising and preparing meeting rooms for Client meetings, ensuring Agenda and presentation material are all in place.
• Proof reading, data inputting and a host of other key tasks such as filing and answering incoming calls/emails to ensuring the smooth running of the account
• Well organised with the ability to multi task
• Able to cope under pressure and work to tight deadlines
• Able to prioritise work loads
• Able to communicate (both written and verbal) clearly and concisely
• Prepared to muck in and be a key team player
• Willing to learn new skills
• Able to work quickly and accurately
• Confident and positive attitude
• Can be relied upon to do what is required without continuous supervision
• Able to use own initiative to ensure smooth running of work
• Previous experience in an office/administration role
• Driving licence
Account Executive / Marketing Executive – Filleigh, North Devon, (EX32)
£18,000 + Benefits
Bray Leino is a UK top 20 integrated communications group with creative, energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and PR. More than 350 people work here across sites in Devon, Bristol and Chester, serving a wide range of national and international businesses.
We’re great at what we do and you don’t just have to take our word for it. Our reception is full of a number of awards we have won for our work and we have been a Top 3 Business to Business Agency since 2012.
We work on a fantastic array of brands including BP, Castrol, Golden Wonder, WKD and Jägermeister.
• 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank Holidays)
• Company pension scheme
• Medical Cash Plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
• Employee Discount Scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets
• Outstanding training and progression
• Childcare vouchers
• Refer A Friend scheme
• Regular staff social events
• Company Christmas closure
• Long service award
• Cycle To Work scheme