We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team in Filleigh. The position is on a key integrated account, with the role spanning a range of disciplines. You’ll be part of a team implementing exciting creative projects from TV and press campaigns to sales promotions, product launches and packaging design.
You will work closely with our creative and media teams, therefore a desire to deliver commercially creative comms will be invaluable.
- To build and maintain brilliant Client relationships and to be the first point of contact for the Client
- Providing team support across the business to ensure we meet all deliverables
- Present (verbally and in writing) Agency proposals and creative work effectively, passionately, logically and concisely
- To negotiate and gain approval from the Client for all projects and creative work and to ensure that work is carried out to these agreements
- The day to day management and development of direct reports
- To effectively delegate work to the Account Executives – providing clarity on briefs
- To ensure all housekeeping (budgets, timing plans, briefs, creative statuses etc) is maintained accurately and in a timely manner
- Day to day budget management, monitoring all job costs via our agency management system and obtaining formal approval before spend is committed
- Ensuring that creative work is to quality, time and budget
- Overseeing the trafficking of all projects through production effectively
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of all aspects of marketing – including new media, techniques, creative innovation and research tools
- Deep understanding of the Client’s business and relevant categories
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an advertising agency, with a solid understanding of advertising and marketing. You’ll be resilient and able to build good working relationships with Clients and colleagues, together with a demonstrable track record of delivering for the client when working to tight deadlines.
Account Manager - Filleigh, Devon, £competitive (depending on experience)
Based in seven acres of Devon’s finest countryside, Bray Leino is a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training, PR, design and experiential.
More than 300 people work here across sites in London, Filleigh, Barnstaple, Bristol and Chester, serving a wide range of national and international businesses.
• 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank holidays)
• Company pension scheme
• Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
• Employee discount scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets
• Outstanding training and progression
• Childcare vouchers
• Refer a friend scheme
• Regular staff social events
• Early Fridays finishes in the summer
• Company Christmas closure
• Long service award
• Cycle to work scheme