Due to growth and winning a number of new client accounts, we are looking for another Artworker to join our studio team. We have an artwork team of 11, split into 3 teams all reporting in to the Studio Manager. The successful candidate will get to work across all three teams initially, before then being assigned to one of our nationwide account teams.
The role involves working on a wide variety of print and digital projects including brochures, displays and leaflets, making sure that everything is ready for print. You will need to be able to juggle multiple tasks and have excellent time management skills. Experience and high skill level in Adobe Creative Suite is essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Understanding written briefs from account handlers
• Advising account handlers of potential issues, both technical and creative
• Amending brochures, leaflets and displays
• Checking artwork produced by our design team for print quality and ensuring it adheres to technical specifications
• Ensuring artwork conforms to brand guidelines
• Creating high quality artwork
• Sending artwork to print
• Previous artwork experience, preferably within an agency setting
• A proactive, positive, can do attitude
• Exceptional layout skills
• Impeccable attention to detail
• A high level of experience with Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
• Additional skills with Large Format printing and AutoCad is advantageous
Midweight Artworker, Colchester
£Competitive DOE + Benefits
Part of the Mission Marketing Group, we are a full-service agency providing complete marketing, advertising and communications; from strategy to execution, all in-house. We are the UK’s leading property marketing agency but we cover all industries and sectors including automotive, finance and leisure: we just love being creative! Our innovative services include the latest in CGI and digital marketing including websites touchscreens and iPad apps, bespoke marketing suites, signage and brochures.
The successful candidate will be working out of our head office in Colchester, a vibrant, state of the art workplace with a pool table, a gym next door and a healthy social scene!
• Competitive starting salary
• 25 Days holiday
• Company Pension Scheme
• Mission Share Save Scheme