We are looking for two new team members for our signage production department. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the UK’s largest specialist property marketing agency located in Colchester.
Reporting in to the Production Manager and shadowing key production staff, this role is ideal for someone looking to kick-start their career in the signage/creative industry and looking to expand their knowledge of signage production and manufacturing processes.
Full training on some of the most up to date and state of the art machinery will be given along with coaching in all aspects of signage production, culminating in an extensive training and development programme covering a period of about 2 years.
Key Training Elements and Responsibilities
• EFI imposition and rip software to prepare files for printing/routing
• Operating state of the art LED wide format Vutek and HP Latex printers
• Operating a Zund cutter and AXYS router
• Operating Laminating equipment
• Vinyl cutting and preparing signs for fitting and packing
• Keeping work areas tidy ensuring tools, equipment and materials are stored away safely and are easily accessible
• Good communication skills and a team player
• A responsible approach to time management
• Have a good attention to detail and quality
• Able to follow instructions accurately
• An understanding or interest in the printing and creative industry
• A basic understanding of IT, including MS Word and Email
• Willingness to learn new skills
• Flexible and adaptable with a “can do Attitude”
• Able to use own initiative
• An understanding of customer service, with a friendly and polite manner
• Ability to work under pressure
An understanding of the signage industry would be preferable but is not essential.
Trainee Signage Production Assistant, Colchester
£14,000-£16,000 + Benefits
Part of the Mission Marketing Group, we are a full-service agency providing complete marketing, advertising and communications; from strategy to execution, all in-house. We are the UK’s leading property marketing agency but we cover all industries and sectors including automotive, finance and leisure: we just love being creative! Our innovative services include the latest in CGI and digital marketing including websites touchscreens and iPad apps, bespoke marketing suites, signage and brochures.
The successful candidate will be working out of our head office in Colchester, a vibrant, state of the art workplace with a pool table, a gym next door and a healthy social scene!
• Competitive starting salary
• Extensive Training and Development opportunities
• 25 Days holiday
• Company Pension Scheme
• Mission Share Save Scheme