We’re hiring for the role of Account Executive at The Gate. We’ll consider applications from both those new to the industry and those with 1-2 years’ experience in the communications industry. Both permanent and temporary roles considered.
1. The attributes of a successful account manager at The Gate:
• Intelligent, articulate and curious – people who bring a point of view.
• Hard-working and committed.
• Self-motivated and proactive.
• Calm under pressure.
• Fun, sociable and good with people.
• Strong spoken and written communication skills.
• Well-organised with an eye for detail.
• Good at problem-solving.
• Flexible and adaptable.
2. The role of an account executive at The Gate:
An account executive’s tasks are broad and diverse, but some of the key tasks we would expect them to perform include:
• Supporting Business Directors and Account Managers in the delivery of key campaigns.
• Briefing and managing smaller campaigns and projects under supervision of an Account Manager/Business Director.
• Responding to client requests.
• Researching and contributing to proposals, documents and presentations.
• Proofing and checking creative concepts, storyboards, artwork and presentations.
• Briefing colleagues and helping them plan and execute work for clients.
• Organising, attending and contributing to internal meetings, client briefings and presentations of campaigns.
• Contributing to and supporting pitch teams as needed.
• Providing administrative support to the rest of the team.
We’re a full-service creative and media agency. We exist to make breakthrough work.
Our culture is ‘Boundless’. Because, when you take away boundaries, exciting things happen. Open plan, open-minded and free from age-old rules and ‘no can do’s. We’re nimble, independent and offer formidable creativity, with boundless enthusiasm. So boundless, in fact, that if you pop in you’ll find our Creative, Strategy, CRM, PR, Digital and Media teams working closely alongside one another. An idea unbound by discipline is a very powerful one indeed.
We're part of MSQ Partners, the fastest growing independent group in the UK.
Our London office (c. 35 people) on Tottenham Court Road services a diverse range of clients including Church & Dwight, Chiltern Railways, Douglas & Gordon, Canal & River Trust, UBS, The Electoral Commission and Close Brothers. We also have a place on the Crown Commercial Services government roster.
25 days holiday p.a., private medical insurance, employer pension contributions, salary negotiable depending upon experience.