We're looking for a bright, personable and energetic Account Executive to join the team at MGA. This is ideal for someone who is looking for the next stage in their career. You will be given plenty of opportunity to grow in the role, and so someone who is confident and has a strong work ethic will flourish. You’ll be joining an established team who can in turn offer constant support and training to help you build your skill sets and knowledge.
We require that you have a minimum of 1 year’s experience working in a busy integrated agency environment.
Ensuring you are the right fit for the team is essential and this will be built through a mixture of your experience, approach and knowledge. We are passionate about what we do and how we do it. It is essential that this is translated into the quality of everything we deliver, so we are looking for people with self-motivation and high energy levels with a passion for creative communications.
It is essential you can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Education: Bachelor degree – ideally industry-related, but not essential.
- Pro-active contribution and support of client campaigns and projects.
- Professional, business-like demeanour when dealing with clients and colleagues.
- High standard of attention to detail, in proofreading and written correspondence.
- ‘Sleeves rolled up’, flexible and helpful approach, providing support to all areas of the business.
- Numeracy – key for estimating, invoicing and billing.
- Competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and further in-house systems.
You can find out more about MGA at www.mga-ideas.com.
To apply for the role, please send your CV (maximum 2 pages please) and provide answers to the three questions below in no more than 200 words each. Unfortunately due the large responses usually received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, so it is crucial that you concisely articulate your relevant skills and experience in the response you provide.
Please respond via the IPA site or directly to email@example.com quoting in the subject Ref: AE17Application – [Insert your name]
1. What is the most important learning you’ve taken from your current role and why?
2. Why would you be a good fit within MGA?
3. What do you expect to achieve and experience from working within an agency?
MGA is a full service, integrated B2B agency based in London Bridge. We’re a team of 15 like-minded individuals who love what we do – and it shows. There’s a real sense of partnership about the way we work as a team and with our clients that engenders sound thinking and great work. Our work is highly regarded by our clients and throughout the industry, with numerous projects winning awards over the years.
We're independently owned and have been in business for 25 years. We have a solid client base of blue chip clients for which we deliver integrated solutions across a wide range of channels. At MGA our approach is defined by our ‘extracting the extraordinary’ statement– finding the shiny truth, that’s sometimes simple and sometimes ground-breaking, which will attract and motivate our client’s audiences.
If you feel you have what it takes to join us as we enter our next 25 years of extracting the extraordinary for our clients, then we look forward to hearing from you.
To be discussed on application