Reporting to the Associate Director, you will build and manage relationships with a number of exciting brands.
We're looking for an experienced Account Manager to work as a key day-to-day account handler across several challenger brands in our client portfolio: Rolls-Royce, Harry Winston, Capital One and lots more!
• Understanding of the integrated agency life and the process from brief to delivery
• Excellent attention to detail
• Plate spinning – working across multiple projects as well as managing additional day-to-day responsibilities pulling in people with the appropriate skills and resource from across the agency when required to ensure nothing is dropped
• Responsible for putting together timelines and reporting after client meetings
• Should have experience in managing upwards to line manager, overseeing regular Client statuses to ensure Client and team are always informed
• Strong communication skills with experience dealing with Client contacts
• Experience in working and negotiating with suppliers (e.g. printers)
• Closely manage the finance elements of your accounts: ensure that you have a clear focus on costing and managing projects for a profitable outcome. All expenses should be tracked and charged on, additional work should be quoted up front and charged on throughout the project and time and freelance use should be monitored with an eye to cost reduction
• Resourcing: be aware of weekly resource requirements for projects during weekly ‘Jobs on’ meetings with the account management team
• Decision making/problem solving: Recognises problems and responds in a timely fashion to the client
• Must bring energy and enjoys working as part of a tight ‘family’ team
• Be proactive, both regarding client opportunities and within the agency
• Have a passion for award-winning work and effectiveness as well as a constant strive to learn and benefit from the IPA membership and its CPD offering
You will be responsible for the management and execution of various work streams across multiple channels, as well as supporting the wider internal team. You will work on anything and everything from print and outdoor to digital campaigns, giving you well rounded exposure.
YOU is a delightfully integrated comms agency that revels in offering clients a cunningly unfair advantage.
Unlike others, we’re not made up of multiple agencies with multiple P&L’s and multiple agendas. We are a bunch of the right people under one roof who collectively design the best route to creating that (yep, you guessed it) unfair advantage for brands.
We do this through a mix of Strategic Planning, Creative, Media Planning & Buying, PR and Social Media.
As a result, the ideas created can be quite ingenious, always exciting and often award-winning. From a simple press release to a full-on, chest-thumping integrated campaign that can involve Tribe, our global network of partners.
Big enough to cope, small enough to give a damn!
Expect great benefits and a sociable team, where Friday drinks and social events are the norm. Our FYI Friday sessions once or twice a month are a great opportunity to see both internal and external speakers present an interesting topic while having yummy breakfast treats.