Overall to support the affiliate and client teams, our clients and our network partners in the day-to-day management and optimisation of affiliate marketing campaigns across multiple countries.
The Affiliate Account Manager will be the day-to-day focal point of the accounts they work across. The AM is expected to have a complete and unquestioned understanding of their assigned clients’ affiliate/media business. They are also expected to have an understanding of their client’s overall business and marketing objectives.
The AM is expected to provide mid-level strategic recommendations to the senior media team and/or the client. The AM is expected to have a strong working knowledge of the affiliate space and available affiliate research.
You are great at...
- Working with the Account Director and Affiliate Executive to develop and implement affiliate marketing strategies
- Development of strong relationships with clients to understand their business objectives and translate these into affiliate programme management
- To ensure best practice affiliate marketing techniques are employed at all times across the client base by providing strategic client consultancy
- Proactively seeking new opportunities and innovation in the global affiliate marketing space to develop affiliate campaigns
- Actively liaising with the affiliate networks/tracking platforms to source new opportunities for the campaigns
- Management of results, analysis and strategic recommendations
Handling budgets and managing campaign costs
- Supporting and developing the dedicated Account Executive’s career development and progression
- Close collaboration with internal and external agency teams and specialist divisions
Neo@Ogilvy is a full-service digital media agency that is a fully integrated division of OgilvyOne Worldwide and part of the WPP group. We have over 30 offices worldwide serving blue-chip clients such as American Express, British Airways, Nespresso and Ted Baker. Founded in 2006, the team in London has grown to over 100-strong across Search, Display, Social, Email and Affiliate Marketing.
The Affiliate Team at Neo has grown quickly in the last 6 years and is now responsible for managing over 30 campaigns worldwide. We are seeking an Account Manager to service a global client and lead the development of the sales performance through the affiliate channel.
- Educated to degree level, languages preferable.
- Minimum 2+ years experience within the affiliate marketing industry (client, agency or network)
- Proven team management and leadership experience
- High level of commercial awareness
- Excellent written, oral presentation and analytics skills
- Client facing with a strong sense of strategic direction
- Committed to deliver high levels of service within appropriate time frames
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to develop strong internal and external business relationships
- Preferable language capabilities outside of English