The Client Leadership team have responsibility for being trusted advisors to our clients, whilst orchestrating OMD talent and products to deliver more profitable and long-term client relationships and the best possible agency outputs. Client Leadership understand their client’s business better than anyone else and will work strategically to answer “higher value questions” and help clients drive their commercial, innovation and transformation agendas.
• Be an ambassador for OMD UK, both internally and externally. Communicating professionally in all your encounters with media owners, clients and other OMDers
• Read, succinctly summarise and communicate to the team reports that are relevant to the client’s business (e.g. Mintel)
• Write succinct and clear emails and communications
• Help create/update a team status report and create and distribute a contact report
• Construct presentations with a strong narrative thread
• Manage upwards effectively, making your manager aware of your workload, deadlines and pre-empting any potential challenges by thinking of possible solutions
• Understand what your client's do, how they make money, their competitive landscapes, the consumers in their category and what OMD UK does for them
• Start to develop relationships with junior clients
We are an integrated media and communications agency with an enviable portfolio of clients featuring some of the most iconic and influential brands including Google, PepsiCo, McDonald’s, Disney, Barclays, Channel 4 and easyJet.
OMD operates across over 80 markets across the world and is the most awarded media network globally, topping the Gunn report for creativity for the last 6 years, and in January 2015 was crowned Ad Week’s Agency Network of the Year.