Kinetic Active is Kinetic’s award winning, full service creative and production arm specialising in creating awesome brand experiences across digital out of home, experiential, physical builds, interactive projections, street art and anything else we can dream of, for some of the biggest clients in the world.
Your role of Creative Account Manager will see you coming up with and executing top quality creative work for some of the world’s biggest brands. You will work across a wide variety of disciplines including (but not limited to) physical builds & installations, data-led dynamic digital Out of Home campaigns, exciting technology-led experiential events, beautiful street art, PR stunts and anything else you can think of.
You will be responsible for answering incoming briefs, leading brainstorms, managing client relations and selling in creative executions across a wide variety of Kinetic clients. You will be a confident presenter, a skilled writer and a creative thinker. You will have a love for creative advertising campaigns and a thirst for the latest innovation.
This role is a mix of creativity, strategy, innovation, client servicing and sales which will see you on the frontline working on some of the most exciting and award winning work in Out of Home.
• Working in collaboration with the rest of the Kinetic Active team to answer all in-coming creative media briefs
• Understanding and interpreting creative media briefs to create a creative strategy for response
• Leading internal and external brainstorms to come up with ideas in response to brief
• Writing and presenting creative response to briefs
• Convert incoming briefs into live projects and revenue generating opportunities
• Identify and act upon any other proactive revenue generating opportunities
• Building and growing external client relationships
• Building and growing relationships with key internal stakeholders
• Working with Kinetic Active Project Management team to ensure successful delivery of creative campaigns
• Thought leadership around Kinetic Active’s core creative pillars (Dynamic Digital Out of Home, Physical Builds, Tech-driven Experiential, Street-Art). To include presentations and writing
• Identify new technologies and examples of other innovative campaigns
• Understanding Kinetic’s core business offering
What we’re looking for:
• Previous account management experience
• Good understanding of advertising & the media landscape
• Previous knowledge of the Production, Digital OOH or experiential spaces
• Previous experience of working in the creative sector
• Advanced MS office skills- Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Knowledge of the OOH sector
• Advanced creative skills (Photoshop, Coding, Visual Effects)
• Media agency/direct client exposure
Kinetic uses intelligence, technology and creativity to help brands communicate with valuable audiences on the move.
The world’s largest planner and digital innovator of Out-of-Home advertising, we understand the customer’s physical journey better than anyone. Through the application of dynamic data and tech we turn that journey into an Active Journey, driving people to take action in context. Whether it’s through mobile and social, location-based experiences or in-transit, we are committed to delivering new ways to make OOH interactive and amplifiable – driving efficiency and measurable transactions and bringing forward the future of OOH communications for brands.
Kinetic is a global agency within WPP’s tenthavenue, serving hundreds of agencies and brands alike.
For more information, please visit our website: kineticww.com
You can find out more about Kinetic here: http://www.kineticww.com/uk/who-we-are