Kinetic Active is Kinetic’s award winning, full service creative and production arm specialising in creating awesome brand experiences across digital out of home, experiential, physical builds, interactive projections, street art and anything else we can dream of, for some of the biggest clients in the world.
As Project Manager your role will see you managing and executing some of the best, most creative and most awarded work in Out of Home (OOH). You will be responsible for looking after, either in tandem or solo a wide range of campaigns such as: physical builds and installations, data-led dynamic digital out of home builds, complex experiential events, beautiful street art and murals as well as anything else we can think of.
You will be the primary point of contact for all clients during the production phase of projects, so you must be comfortable presenting to a large room of people and be confident in managing a range of clients and creative agencies.
While being incredibly organised and detail orientated, you must be able to flex your creative muscles and assist the creative team with picking up briefs and coming up with world-class ideas for some for some amazing clients.
• Dealing with suppliers, agencies and clients in the end-to-end management of projects to ensure that all deliverables are met within the given timelines and budgets
• Working in collaboration with the creative team to answer incoming briefs and pulling together response decks
• Taking part in and leading internal brainstorms
• Attending project status meetings with all relevant parties to ensure each project is on track
• Pulling together the Scope of Work (SOW) document for client approval, including final costs, project timeline and designation of roles and responsibilities
• Pulling together accurate and ballpark quotes for incoming briefs
• Manage the client and agency expectations and react to changes quickly and confidently
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with agency, clients, suppliers and media owner contacts
• Negotiating costs with suppliers to bring projects in within budget
• Minimise risk and manage expectations across all key stakeholders through the project
• Performing competitive analysis and post campaign analysis to include photography, video content, data and PR
• Identify new technologies and examples of other innovative campaigns
• Developing excellent relationships and networks within Kinetic
• Understanding Kinetic’s offering (including the small business units)
What we’re looking for:
• 2 years’ project management experience
• Highly Skilled at MS Office/Windows- Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Good understanding of ‘Out of Home’ market place
• Strong understanding of emerging technologies
• A real passion for the creative disciplines including: design, art, theatre/film, drama and music
• OOH project management experience
• Knowledge of photoshop and other similar Adobe Creative Suite tools
Kinetic UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to embracing positive diversity by creating a fair and inclusive environment for all our people. We are dedicated to building a diverse pool of talent that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Kinetic uses intelligence, technology and creativity to help brands communicate with valuable audiences on the move.
The world’s largest planner and digital innovator of Out-of-Home advertising, we understand the customer’s physical journey better than anyone. Through the application of dynamic data and tech we turn that journey into an Active Journey, driving people to take action in context. Whether it’s through mobile and social, location-based experiences or in-transit, we are committed to delivering new ways to make OOH interactive and amplifiable – driving efficiency and measurable transactions and bringing forward the future of OOH communications for brands.
Kinetic is a global agency within WPP’s tenthavenue, serving hundreds of agencies and brands alike. For more information, please visit our website: kineticww.com
You can find out more about Kinetic here: http://www.kineticww.com/uk/who-we-are
We are committed to providing the best possible work environment for our employees to thrive in, this includes:
• 20 days holiday (rising to 25 days with length of service) + time off between Christmas and New Year
• Birthday day off
• Option of holiday purchase up to 5 days a year
• Private Health Insurance (BUPA)
• Group Life Assurance
• Enhanced Maternity and Family policies
• Childcare vouchers
• Annual Travel Loan
• Cycle to Work Loan
• WPP discounted gym membership
• WPP share scheme
• Early Finish Friday (4pm in summer months and 5pm rest of the year)
• WPP Discounts and Kinetic local discounts
• Christmas / Summer parties and monthly social events
• Free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee