The Creative Coordinator is responsible for the effective and efficient allocating and scheduling of creative resources in order to deliver high quality creative work, on time. As first point of contact for anyone needing creative resource, the resource manager acts as a 'gatekeeper' for the creative team; scheduling, prioritizing and resourcing each project and tracking its progress to completion. It is this person’s responsibility to ensure that creative work is provided on time and to budget/SOW. Their responsibilities will include;
- Receiving and managing all creative resource requests
- Allocating the correct creative teams to each project based on a true understanding of the project requirements, the SOW and the strengths of each and every member of the creative department
- Maintaining and growing a pool of talented freelancers, approved by the creative directors
- Booking freelancers and maintaining the relationship with them throughout a project and ongoing to ensure timesheets are completed, and payment is made correctly
- Building relationships with other departments in the building as an extended resource network
- Developing and implementing new processes that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the creative department
- Reviewing retro-timings created by the account team in order to effectively book creative resource.
- Forecasting creative team needs for the future based on estimated incoming projects
- Identifying the need for additional hires via capacity forecasting
Liaising with the account team to organize key check-in points within a creative project
Our digital/social creative team is growing by the day, and we need someone to help give our slightly wild brains a structured system to work within. We need someone who understands the creative process for digital content in depth; how long things should take, who in the team would be best to do them and in what order.
We need someone who can understand a timing plan for creative outputs, and then when everyone is asking for creative resource, to be able to solve the puzzle in a way that maximizes both creative output and efficiency.
You’ll need to be pleasant & positive, yet a little bit ruthless. We have lots of room for improvement when it comes to process and structure in our department so if you’re hungry to make a positive mark, come on in.
- A clear understanding of the stages involved in creative processes for a variety of digital deliverables.
- Experience in working independently, developing and implementing new creative processes.
- Previous experience as a project manager or an individual responsible for planning and running creative projects and/or systems within an organization.
- An education/background that demonstrates a passion for creativity.
- A thorough understanding of (and appreciation for) social media, and the main features, benefits and limitations of all of the major social platforms.
- Excellent time management skills and experience working to tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and/or a basic understanding of TrafficLive & YunoJuno.
- An energetic, accommodating and vocal team player, with a can-do attitude and a positive personality