This role has a lot of scope to develop in the fast growing area of digital media. You will provide day to day support to the Search Account Manager in the effective running of a top tier global client account and understand how their role fits into the broader media communications plans.
What you'll be doing
* You will provide support to Account Managers with daily/weekly reporting, data collection and analysis, and will begin to learn the basics of Paid Search digital marketing by using technology platforms and analysing the data
* You will complete basic PPC tasks once trained to a proficient level
* You will develop your knowledge and understanding of media channels and ability to use insight, planning and finance tools & systems
* You will proactively seek market information through trade press, articles, journals, etc regarding the agency, competitors and the communication sector
* You will develop an understanding of the client’s business, advertising objectives, market place trends and competitor pressures
* You'll become a trusted resource by supporting the Search Account Managers in delivering first class client service
* You will effectively and efficiently manage day to day client business by managing expectations, meeting deadlines and engaging the Search Account Manager on any potential issues before they arise
* You will be be proactive and take initiative and be thoroughly familiar with documents and presentations that are sent to the client
What you'll bring to the role
* You will be able to speak and write in fluent German, with excellent English skills too
* You will be a quicker learner with a passion for paid search marketing
* You will have a proactive & entrepreneurial spirit – a real desire to make things happen & find solutions
* You'll have experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint (our daily programs)
* Any experience in search marketing technologies would be advantageous (AdWords, DS3)
* You'll have strong attention to detail and delivery of high quality work
* You'll possess strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
* You'll have very strong numerical skills
* You'll be able to juggle multiple tasks
Resolution/PHD Global Business’ job descriptions are not intended to be restrictive and are a guideline to the duties in this role. The Company may amend or vary your job description and may assign you additional tasks and duties which are commensurate with this job description at its sole discretion from time to time. You must be prepared to be flexible to meet the needs of the business.
This is an exciting opportunity at a highly reputable and award winning media agency based in Central London. The expanding digital division: Resolution at PHD International is seeking an entry level Search Executive.
PHD International is a respected media and communications agency that has been built on a culture of thought leadership, creativity and innovation. Resolution Media is a growing digital agency that helps clients use data from search engine marketing and other digital platforms to turn critical audience insights into action and move our clients business forward.
Resolution at PHD Global Business combines the established expert media knowledge of PHD with Resolution’s leading digital capabilities. We are passionate about hiring and most importantly developing the best talent in the market.