Mindshare Worldwide media agency are looking for graduates with an interest in media to start ASAP full time for three month internships.
Internships at Mindshare are unpaid but interns can expense lunch (up to £7.50 per day and we have a delicious onsite canteen and a bar!) and travel to and from the office in the London and surrounding area. Usually internships are for three months in one department.
Please send your CV through the IPA website and include details in the email about when you are available from and for how long.
We look forward to hearing from you!
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT CANDIDATES CAN SPEAK GERMAN FLUENTLY
• Eligible to work in the UK full time
•Business/marketing background desired but open to other fields
• German speaker
Join the worldwide social media team at Mindshare for a three month full time internship
Work across a variety of challenging social projects and global clients with an international team
Examples of activities include:
• Assisting with the development of presentations and proposals
• Contributing to creative brainstorms and social media marketing plans
• Carrying out social media research and blogger identification
• Gaining exposure to social media tools such as Visible Technology and Sysomos
• Meet and learn about key media vendors and social platforms
• A business / marketing / journalism background is preferred though not mandatory
• An active social media profile, languages