This Internship role at Drum is a supporting one, working with the Account Managers, Directors and Business Directors, ensuring the smooth delivery of complex projects. The Intern will be the first point of contact for clients and third parties e.g. media owners/ other agencies.
Drum deliver ambitious content projects (ranging significantly in type and size), often doing things for the first time so we are looking for a clear head to help guide these projects to delivery with a minimum of stress.
The Account Management team sit at the heart of each Drum project, working closely with the Planning and Strategy team and the Creative team depending on the brief. The Intern will work on a range of projects and clients (e.g. digital/ production/sponsorship).
The candidate will aid in delivering complex projects:
- Supporting the Account Management team in researching/ developing responses to brief
- Aiding the team in selling ideas in to clients
- Ensuring 3rd parties (from media owners to production companies) deliver to brief, to deadline and to budget
- Guiding clients from implementation to final delivery ensuring a pain-free experience to all involved
The role requires researching, gathering information, putting together progress reports and required documentation, speaking to clients and 3rd parties to deliver projects to strict deadlines and budgets. Making sure clients are kept up to speed in terms of process, development, timings and deadlines and as a result ensuring projects are delivered smoothly and efficiently.
- Support the Drum team with requests
- Researching/ gathering information for client presentations/ pitches
- Support the Business Director, Account Director and/or Account Manager on client requirements throughout the project
- Understand clients requirements, implement agreed process with clients
- Work with the project team to ensure their input is gathered
- Writing and delivering communications and process documents including timing plans, status reports, competitive reviews, powerpoint presentations etc
- Identify potential conflicts and issues and help devise contingency plans
- Build and develop any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Compile and conduct post campaign analysis
- Extremely organised with great attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- An interest in media and inquisitive mind with a passion to learn
- The ability to prioritise and work on multiple clients/ projects at once
- High emotional intelligence, to be able to work well with individuals from a number of different backgrounds
- Good written and oral communication skills
- A desire to work across all media
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Be able to have a point of view on creative strategy
- Pro-active approach – always looking for ways to add value to clients, the wider team and the physical office space
Drum specialises in content-led communications.
Set up in 1993, we have a strong heritage in innovating how brands harness content to create a powerful dialogue with consumers.
This may be through partnering with existing intellectual property, or it may mean creating big entertainment ideas from scratch. We deliver projects that are diverse in execution but united in a common aim: to engage audiences through quality content.
Our work is strategically led and we have a broad range of expertise across planning, creative, media and production. We marry an ability to deliver ambitious ideas with an intuitive knowledge of clever digital distribution.