PHD is seeking a Manager, Programmatic & Marketing Technology to work closely with our clients and internal teams. This role will serve as a primary consultant for marketing technology engagements and programmatic activation for their client based. We require a candidate with the necessary experience in delivering highly technical, consulting projects to support the changing needs of our global business clients.
This role will be a key contributor to the development of technical consulting services and capabilities and programmatic activation services within the business. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously, collaborating cross-functionally with key stakeholders where necessary.
This role is joining PHD at a time of rapid growth amidst major client wins over the 12 months. Joining a growing team the successful candidate will have the opportunity to influence and develop PHDs consulting offering, positioning PHD as a leader and expert in the space of programmatic and marketing technology
This role will report to the Head of Programmatic and Marketing Technology.
• 2+ years of consulting or project management experience in a technology or advertising field
• 3+ years of digital marketing experience
• Direct experience of digital marketing practices and activation (Search, Programmatic)
• Working understanding of opportunities/effectiveness/limitations of various digital marketing channels and techniques
• Experience with Adverfication tools such as – Integral Ad Science, MOAT, DoubleVerify, Comscore, Alenty & Meetrics
• Experience with Tag Management providers, such as Tealium, Ensighten, TagMan, BrightTag, Google Tag Management, Quibit etc.
• Experience with 3rd party ad-servers such as DoubleClick, as well as with rich media vendors such as Flashtalking & Mediamind, plus mobile adservers
• Experience with Marketing Technology such as Adobe & Oracle Marketing Cloud products and integrations
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions in a digestible way
• Experience interacting with APIs and integrations planning between systems
• Experience with analytics language a plus (SQL/R/Python)
• Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
• Outstanding written communication, presentation and organisational skills
• Self-starter, capable of setting goals and reporting progress against them
• Experience in local and regional client engagements within APAC and EMEA
• Experience with operating within owned client technology stacks
• Experience operating within a client trading desk
• Ability to advise on optimal technology solutions for media
Roles & Responsibilities
Consulting & Project Management
• Lead complex engagements spanning multiple functions within the client organisations, delivering quality solution which meet client objectives
• Architect technical solutions in collaboration with the client and internal teams, owning end-to-end process from planning to implementation
• Lead and effectively manage technical discussions with both account teams, leadership and clients
• Partner with Annalect to develop client technology roadmaps and identify additional consulting opportunities
• Lead and conduct audits of client’s marketing technology stack approach, identifying gaps and providing clear solutions to address
Client Management & Business Growth
• Excellent communication skills - comfortable with senior interaction both at the business and technical levels
• Identifies areas of growth and leading efforts to capitalize on those opportunities including new consulting opportunities or projects
• Develop deep understanding of clients businesses and their marketing technology stacks
• Sharing knowledge and providing thought leadership across relevant subject areas with client-side senior management and client stakeholders
• Ensure PHD remains at the forefront of digital media technology; assessing new supplier offerings, conducting market reviews and identifying key skills required to execute
• Design and implement necessary knowledge-sharing infrastructure to socialise information across agency teams
• Develop relationships with technology partners, exploring and identifying new opportunities and applications for PHD clients
• Develop relevant case studies based on successful projects for usage across account teams
• Support digital growth of PHD through regular communications and education opportunities with agency teams
Service & Offering Development
• Partner with Head of Client Solutions to develop consulting service offering and products
• Create robust processes for client and account team engagement in relation to Marketing Technology projects
• Develop product expertise in all OMG technology solutions, managing positioning and implementation for clients
• Act as a key member of the Digital innovation function, working with the wider team to bring new products to market as well as identifying new tool to aid internal process efficiency
Programmatic Planning & Activation
• Ownership of end to end activation process for managed accounts , including planning and reporting.
• Ensure all output for owned accounts and direct reports meets required standards expected for deliverables.
• Collborate with wider team to identify innovative programmatic solutions and commercialise within agency teams.
• Fully accountable for campaign performance and ensuring programmatic buyers achieve agreed KPIs and metrics
• Analyze ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights to help meet and exceed client goals
• Ensure programmatic plans represent key areas of OMG value proposition and is demonstrated to account teams and clients
• Continually develop understanding of publisher, technology and data landscape in global markets
PHD Global is an Omnicom Media Group company focused on digital biddable media. We collaborate closely with our sister agencies like OMD and Resolution to deliver seamless digital marketing solutions to some of the world’s leading brands including Unilever, GSK, Pepsi, Disney, McDonalds, Cisco, HP, Levis, and EasyJet, among many others.
We help our clients use data from digital platforms to turn critical audience insights into action and move our clients’ businesses forward. Our Digital Marketing services include Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Display/Behavioral Targeting, Social Advertising, Mobile Marketing, ecommerce search optimization, and more.