Deliver great service across a wide range of responsibilities to support a team of Media and Creative practitioners.
- Presenting alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client.
- Working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Writing insightful client reports.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns
- Undertaking administration tasks
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Develop a working knowledge of all forms of digital and traditional media
- Develop a working knowledge of media planning to be able to support the delivery of media campaigns
- Trafficking digital campaigns
- Build an understanding of the client’s marketing objectives
- Build relationships with key media owners and publishers
- Help in preparing client performance review presentations
- Coordinate and distribute regular status reports
- Keep clients and global account team updated on the status of account activities
- Be able to manage and prioritize assigned tasks understanding the importance behind projects or asking for clarification
- Support the internal teams to deliver outstanding client service through management of communications plan against pre-agreed brand objectives.
- Work with internal team to challenge client briefs when necessary, ensuring clarity on objectives and key plan information.
- Collaborate with the internal teams to implement outstanding campaigns:
- Connect with internal specialists to provide them with the right insights and intelligence.
- Learn to and utilise industry tools – eg TGI, Touchpoins, Google Analytics etc.
- Analyse information and provide the teams with key insights e.g. competitor strategy, how their customers consume media, target measurements etc.
You are likely to have just graduated or finished higher education, be passionate, ambitious and curious.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to think logically and look for creative solutions to briefs
- Strong numeracy, attention to detail and time management
- Good written and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to progressively challenge colleagues and clients
- Ability to brief and manage media owners
- Planning experience across all channels, including Digital,
- Ability to work in a team but also a self-starter
At Mediahub we believe that people are what make great places to work. We believe in meritocracy, and that hard work and star quality should get rewarded. You will need to be ready to hit the ground running, and looking to now do the best work of you career. If so, we’d look forward to meeting you.
MullenLowe Mediahub is a growing global media agency that is built for challenger brands and people who challenge the status quo, bringing creativity and effectiveness to the centre of what they do.
We are part of the MullenLowe group and are hyperbundled alongside MullenLowe London (Creative), Profero (UX & Tech), Open (Experiential & CRM) & Salt (PR).
We are a team of 35 within a company of 350 based in Shoreditch London, and are supported with our network of global offices that service our global client base, backed by IPG’s Magna buying arm who deliver outstanding value.
We have a talented team who enjoy taking on responsibility whilst working in an entrepreneurial and rewarding environment on a diverse range of clients including Western Union, Eurosport, Apple, Amazon pay, Primark & Hunter Boots, all of whom contribute to annual billings in excess of £80m.