• Diary management and setting up meetings internally and externally
• Co-ordinating travel, hotels, arranging foreign currency, visas etc.
• Liaising with recruiters to confirm interviews
• Preparing paperwork for freelancers or new starters and getting relevant authorisation
• Arranging laptop, phone, email account for freelancers and new starters
• Setting up freelancers on the Timesheet system (Maconomy)
• Preparing induction plans for new starters
• Raising PO’s and processing invoices for freelancers and any departmental invoices
• Requesting and collating feedback for appraisals, ensuring all relevant paperwork is passed to HR
• Taking and circulating minutes from meetings
• Sourcing venues for external planning meetings, dinners, external company meetings, logistics etc.
• Processing expenses and completing timesheets
• Filing, running and day to day assistance.
• Experience as a PA ideally within a creative/ media agency environment
• Confidentiality and discretion, ability to exercise extreme discreetness around sensitive issues.
• Able to troubleshoot, spot and manage potential clashes, and proactively anticipate re-organisation of priorities
• Extremely organised and systematic
• Outstanding efficiency and attention to detail with the ability to adeptly multi-task.
• Self-initiative and ability to think quickly on your feet
• Can-do attitude, proactive and self-starting
• Professional personal, telephone and email manner and appearance.
• Ability to build positive working relationships and work well with colleagues at all levels of seniority
• Positive spirit who is calm and direct and able to manage a demanding team
• Advanced level of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
We are currently hiring for an experienced Personal Assistant to help support our Creative department.
The role requires someone who is organised, proactive and uses initiative, bringing the necessary skills in order to meet the fast pace of an extremely busy agency.