We are looking for a PPC Account Manager, or a Senior Account Executive ready for their next move.
The ideal candidate will already be a successful PPC account manager or exec at a search agency or a major brand. You will be ambitious and want to make a difference in growing an already successful search marketing business.
You will need to be able to hit the ground running, to help manage PPC campaigns on Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook etc for our portfolio of client accounts that covers most consumer and B2B sectors.
You must be comfortable in a client facing role - all our PPC team members have regular client contact and a lot of autonomy in their jobs.
This is a full time position working within our PPC team from our offices in Covent Garden in Central London.
You will take responsibility for your own PPC client accounts, often working very closely with other members of the team.
You will be expected to manage and optimise client PPC accounts to demanding targets in a pro-active manner, and will attend and lead monthly client meetings.
You will also be expected to liaise with the search engines and with our campaign management / tracking technology providers.
- Outgoing, energetic numerate graduate – with strong academic record
- Strong communication skills - excellent written and spoken English
- Other European languages desirable but not essential
- Strong client handling experience
- A passion for search engines and all forms of digital marketing – and willing to share knowledge with colleagues
- Results driven - ability to work under pressure and to prioritise often conflicting demands
- High attention to detail – analytical, numerate and very organised.
- Willing to learn – ambitious
- Ability to demonstrate effective PPC optimisation techniques
- Good technology skills – strong Excel skills are critical
- Understanding and appreciation of the wider online marketing field – SEO, affiliate marketing, usability, analytics, social media.
How to apply
- Email us at email@example.com, with PPC Account Manager as the Subject line
- Attach your CV to the email.
- Please include A level grades and degree level in your CV.
- Attach a letter of no more than 500 words telling us why you think you would fit in fit in well at DBD Media?
And please note that we will be processing applications as they arrive, so if you are interested in the role an early application would be worthwhile.
No recruitment consultants or agencies please.
Interviews for short listed candidates will be held at our Covent Garden office.
Candidates must be able to work from 9.00-6.00 Monday to Friday in Central London.
Full UK work visa required.
DBD Media is one of the UK’s longest established specialist search engine marketing agencies.
We are experts in maximising our clients' online presence, sales and visibility through SEO, PPC and Social Media. Our services range from fully managed search solutions to best practice optimisation consultancy and training for in-house teams.
Our approach is target-driven, personalised and transparent, with a firm commitment to delivering against best practice benchmarks.
We are a close knit 15-strong team, based in the heart of Covent Garden, and have an attractive salary and benefits package. Our people work very closely together in what is a fun and collaborative environment to work in, and we have an active company social life.
Generous personal bonus scheme
DBD Media contributes £500 to personal development choice – gym membership, language lessons etc.
5 weeks holiday per year