Agency Inc, based in Somerset House, is a new breed of lead agency, that offers senior strategic planning and creative solutions to global clients in the technology, engineering, manufacturing, and sports & leisure sectors. We build experienced, flexible teams around our clients' needs, delivering brand repositioning, fully integrated campaigns, and content marketing strategies.
Having developed a strong base of clients in recent years, and picked up some notable industry recognition for the quality, creativity, and impact of our work, Agency Inc is determined to take another step forwards this year. The objective is to deliver campaigns which are market leading in every aspect, perfectly crafted to the needs of our clients, and delivered efficiently and effortlessly (from the client's perspective!).
Working into an experienced Account Director, this Senior Account Manager will be part of a tight-knit client services team, but with a defined role and full client responsibilities. This role will also give you the chance to:
• Work closely with clients who value the agency
• Lead multi-channel comms programmes
• Learn directly from the agency's senior staff and planners
• Manage significant campaign budgets
• Flex your strategic muscles
• Develop and grow client relationships and responsibilities
• Pitch for new work with existing clients and new prospects
As a Senior Account Manager, or experienced Account Manager, you will have earnt your stripes in a leading integrated agency, preferably working with B2B clients. As such you will have:
• Extensive experience in delivering advertising, digital marketing, content creation (including films), direct marketing, social media, and design solutions
• Managed the day to day relationship with clients
• Ensured that campaign budgets and timings are met
• Helped to grow your accounts
• Clear, concise communication skills - both written and verbal
• Strong presentation skills
• The ability to cope under pressure, juggle competing demands, and work to tight deadlines
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join an award winning, and growing, B2B agency in Central London, to work on high profile accounts and international campaigns.
Salary £35000-£40000, based on experience, plus bonus (performance related)
If this Senior Account Manager role sounds like your perfect challenge, get in touch with Nikki Guevarra at Agency Inc to find out more: email@example.com