Drum is a branded content agency owned by Omnicom Media Group. In a digital world, where everyone has a choice about what they consume and when they consume it, we tell stories that people want to interact with rather than advertising they’d prefer to avoid.
We work with all of the Omnicom Media Group agencies (OMD, PHD, Rocket and M2M) to create and amplify branded entertainment formats that include Advertiser Funded Programmes, short films, digital games and commercial partnerships.
Content Producers at Drum are the orchestrators of all of our branded content output. They act as the hub of the process, motivating talent, spotting and nurturing great ideas, making things happen and making money for the agency. They are also the guardians of our client relationships.
We are looking for someone with determination, energy and an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team.
The Senior Content Producer will run large content projects from brief to delivery including:
• Taking the client brief; selling an idea to clients by building and presenting a compelling story
• Defining the scope and requirements for Drum and managing expectations on delivery
• Building a project team and briefing in projects
* Demonstrating a detailed understanding of the business and communications objectives
* Demonstrating ability to frame the problem we are trying to solve, isolate audience insights and define the role for content
• Motivating agency talent by providing the right stimulus and context for ideas to be generated and developed
• Spotting and developing great content ideas
• Ensuring ideas are fuelled by technological innovation
• Persuasive and influential client leadership skills
• Strategic planning ability
• Ability to lead a team to produce great work through motivation and collaboration
• Excellent project management skills
• Collaborative team worker
• Good understanding of the digital and social media landscape
• Commercial awareness and ability to manage P+L of individual projects and across clients
Drum is a branded content agency, fuelled by technological innovation. In a digital world, where everyone has a choice about what they consume and when they consume it, we create communications strategies and content that people want to interact with rather than advertising they’d prefer to avoid.
We work with all of the Omnicom Media Group agencies to create and amplify branded entertainment formats that include Advertiser Funded Programmes, short films, digital games and media partnerships.
Competitive salary and benefits