The candidate will report into Digital Director and work within an established Digital Media team. The candidate needs to have at least 2 to 3 years experience working in a digital media planning role. Strong communicator with good technical knowledge of the media landscape. Ability to understand client’s businesses and the market they operate in, and where and how advertising contributes to success
• Planning and buying digital media campaigns
• Analysing and reporting results back to client
• Managing client budgets effectively
• Liaising with suppliers to ensure delivery of campaigns
• Account Managing day-to-day client requests
• Building relationships with current/prospective clients
• Involved in developing skills of more junior team members
• Supervising & training digital media exec
Knowledge, skills and experience:
• < 5 years experience planning and / or buying digital media for performance advertisers
• Strong industry knowledge – digital marketplace/suppliers
• Competent technical knowledge – ad trafficking, campaign set up, tagging
• Potential team leader with strong analytical skills and ability to think strategic
• Numerate and able to understand, interpret and use complex and varied sources of
data and statistics.
• Excellent Office skills; Excel, Powerpoint et al
• Doubleclick Campaign Manager (DCM) / Ad serving & Reporting
• Google Tag Manager (GTM) / Tagging implementation
• Facebook Business Manager / Facebook ad serving and reporting
• Google Analytics
• DDS / Billing
We’re fully independent, totally committed and 100% client-focused. Our goal is to help every business we work with grow and succeed, and we work hard to make that happen. Through close collaboration with our clients, we deliver a service that gives us the edge.
We have an office in Manchester as well as London and we are looking to grow rapidly in the next 12 months. We are a boutique agency of planner buyers and we have specialists in digital and offline media. There's a distinct 'family' feel to the agency still and we regularly take time to go on team lunches and fun nights out through the year. We have a good staff retention rate and many of our grads who joined us early in their career are still with us.
Digital media is growing rapidly and already accounts for more than 50% of our media billings. Our proficiency in planning and buying across all digital channels allows us to personalise the impersonal, and cultivate the digital media approach our clients need to really stand out and make a powerful impression.
A lot of our clients are performance orientated and less interested in the how and more interested in performance and managing campaigns forward to success
Approximately 60% of online display and digital is performance and approx 40% brand (non-performance online display and native)
We have a growing search and PPC offering. And we continue to grow in all other mediums too. We don't have a specialist vertical sector that we work in. Our clients are predominantly B2c and operate across various sectors; travel, leisure and entertainment, online retailers, luxury, legal and finance to name a few.
• 24 days Holiday per annum. Moving to 25 days after 1st full year of service
• Private Healthcare cover for all employees after 1 year service
• Workplace pension scheme available after 6 months of employment
• Season ticket loans and childcare vouchers are available to Smithfield Employees