We are looking for a SEO account Manager to join our expanding search team to manage and execute SEO campaigns for one of the UK leading enterprise brands across multiple P&L’s.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the in-house SEO Manager across automotive, insurance, and financial services products to develop SEO strategies as well as create and drive the implementation of his/her recommendations.
Overview of the role
As the account manager of multiple accounts you will be responsible for:
• Developing SEO strategies
• Aligning strategies with Paid Search and Content Marketing activity
• Setting KPI’s
• Making technical and on page recommendations
• Technical auditing
• Time management
• Day-to-day communication with clients
• Presenting results and actions to clients on a monthly basis
• Working and training of SEO executive
• 3+ years SEO experience
• Experience managing and executing SEO for a large brand
• Previous client facing experience
• Experience in developing client strategies
• In depth technical SEO knowledge
• Working knowledge of a variety of CMS (Sitecore experience desired)
• Previous experience in providing technical audits and ongoing recommendations
• Worked across multiple clients in previous/existing role
• Advanced excel skills (use of pivot charts/tables, vlookup, index/match etc)
• Evidence of previous SEO success
• Analytical skills
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Experience with working with a wide variety of SEO/Search tools (Searchmetrics, Screaming Frog, Deepcrawl experience desired)
agenda21 Digital is the UK's largest independent digital media agency, located next door to Ronnie Scott's in Soho. Following two years of record growth, built on ten years of successful trading, agenda21 was bought by the new digital-only group Be Heard. Led by agency legend Peter Scott, the organisation is highly ambitious and acquisitional and aims to be the world's largest digital-only group within three years.
So we're looking for inquisitive, motivated, bright professionals to help us turn this momentum into stellar growth. We want a team who push their clients - experts who demand to be doing the best work on the most interesting clients.
We don't have time for ego or average. We value teamwork, initiative and determination. We hire first and foremost for attitude.
Why work with us?
• You will work across some of the UK’s best known brands
• Ongoing career progression initiatives
• Cross channel exposure
• 25-days holiday
• Social events
• Company pension and health insurance
• Team-building events
• Attending conferences and training sessions