We are looking for an experienced Media Planning Manager in Vizeum Manchester. This is an exciting role working across one of our flagship accounts, supporting the planning and handling. You will manage & monitor the workload of the team, as well as help to develop their skill sets. You will drive collaboration and build strong client relationships on a day to day basis while creating the opportunity for strategy and channel specialist to help you develop a client’s business performance.
• Supports Associate Director to deliver innovative and creative solutions to client briefs
• Manages clients’ communications plans including timelines and budget
• Reviews client plans and uses understanding of the clients’ business to drive greater margin and value through innovation and better and different ways of working
• Oversees the management and delivery of ongoing media plans and works with specialist teams to optimise performance
• Ensures ongoing delivery of integrated communications planning across all outputs
• Manages team and client business to deliver KPIs e.g. service PRF/SLAs and accurately tracks costs
• Leads on smaller client accounts and effectively run client meetings
• Allocates team resource to ensure delivery of data, information, projects against client deadlines
• Act as a trusted adviser to clients to build relationships, manage internal interactions and conversations with other markets as needed
• Coordinates invoicing and payments process in line with contractual terms agreed; Oversees processes to ensure smooth financial operations
• Sets example to team to keep abreast of current and future industry thinking and trends
• Effectively manages senior execs, execs and assistants acting as a mentor to support the growth and development of all team members
The Ideal Candidate
• Demonstrates strategic thinking and seeks resolution for problems
• Uses good knowledge of products and services to drive business value for clients & the business
• Identifies areas for income growth, improved profit margins & effectively manages invoices payable/debtors
• Convergence planning tools and methodologies are effectively applied in practice
• Strong experience of creating engaging planning processes
• Experience of managing teams
• Experience of working with and managing clients
• Awareness of latest market developments and trends
Vizeum was created for the new era of media: A convergent world where consumers and content come together, in real time, on platforms and devices; a global world massively impacted by digital technology which is totally reshaping the environment that brands and people live in. Vizeum embraces every dimension, linking social, mobile, offline and online, generating emotions and trust, and building powerful connections between brands and people at speed and scale.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.