2015 IPA salary survey results revealed
IPA Finance Director, Tom Lewis, discusses the findings and benefits of the survey.
The Survey is distributed amongst IPA members and helps agency leaders to understand where they are against their peers in rewarding staff.
In 2015 some of the emerging trends include:
- Highest salary growth is evident amongst Media Agencies
- Agencies across the board are planning modest salary increases, but the figures are flattened through the intake of graduate calibre staff.
- Having moved out of the recession staff with a 3 – 6 year + experience level are likely to be the strongest performers.
- Agency personnel who completed the surveywill be able to see a more detailed breakdown here.
- Agency personnel who completed the survey will be able to access the findings at this link: http://www.ipa.co.uk/salarysurvey/salary-survey/reporting.aspx
Last updated 14/08/2015