41 students graduate from IPA AdSchool and AdAcademy 2014
View the photos from the AdSchool and AdAcademy ceremony.
IPA AdSchool 2014, which began on 7th July, is unique, with successful students rotating fortnightly around three different agencies as well as attending weekly evening talks.
The IPA’s AdAcademy is for recent graduates and final year students who are looking for full time permanent positions following completion of the course. The course is designed to provide an in-depth, stimulating introduction to agency life by blending on-the-job experience with an extensive education programme. It also allows participating agencies with access to the best talent.
Says Tim Clyde, Founder, The Minimart and part of the IPA’s Undergrad Talent Strategy Group: “We were very impressed with the calibre of candidates to the AdAcademy and AdSchool this year. Selecting our final graduates for the programme was a challenge and the standard of the final pitches was excellent given their experience. I wish them all the best of luck in our fantastic creative industry and look forward to seeing them succeed in the future.”
The AdSchool graduates and their agencies are:
- Andrew Matthews, Mindshare, St Luke’s, Mindshare
- Anna Meng, Dentsu Aegis Network, Publicis, All Response Media
- Antonia Wood, Ogilvy & Mather, Cheil, Saatchi & Saatchi
- Charlie Warner, Wunderman, Proximity, MBA
- Darren Wanklyn, All Response Media, Grand Union, Cheil
- Emily McAllister, Publicis, Wunderman, Grand Union
- Emily Vine, All Response Media, WCRS, Ogilvy & Mather
- Erika Smith, Publicis, Saatchi & Saatchi, St Luke’s
- George Webster, Ogilvy & Mather, Publicis, Mcgarrybowen
- Isabelle Hutchinson, DLKW Lowe, Ogilvy & Mather, Publicis
- Katie Gillies, The Minimart, Ogilvy & Mather, Publicis
- Kinvara Hubbard, WCRS, The Minimart, Ogilvy & Mather
- Milena Court, MBA, Mcgarrybowen,Wunderman
- Miriam Goode, Saatchi & Saatchi, Mcgarrybowen, The Minimart
- Nicholas Collins, St Luke’s, All Response Media, WCRS
- Raghav Bali, Proximity, Mindshare, Dentsu Aegis Network
- Rory Keddie, Grand Union, All Response Media, Proximity
- Thomas Andrews, Cheil, DKLW Lowe, All Response Media
- Tim Abayomi-Cole, Mcgarrybowen, MBA, DLKW Lowe
The AdAcademy graduates and their agencies are:
- Alexandra Hearth, The Minimart
- Alexandra McCarter, M/Six
- Ally Kennedy, Publicis
- Catherine Hogg, Cheil UK
- Eduardo Rosso, Publicis
- Florence Sayers, Wunderman
- Francesca Danczak, WCRS
- Hannah Shields, All Response Media
- Jessie Hutter, DLKW Lowe
- Katherine Hooper, Mcgarrybowen
- Kathryn Gooding, Antidote
- Kya Boon-Cohen, St Luke’s
- Laura Greenfield, Grand Union
- Michael Brent, Dentsu Aegis Network
- Nikita Trofinov, M/Six
- Oliver Bertwistle, All Response Media
- Rebecca Pike, Grand Union
- Rupert Bloor, Publicis
- Rupert Cassels, Publicis
- Sam Browne,Saatchi & Saatchi
- Stephanie Chosen, DLKW Lowe
- Tess Fowler, MEC
Almost 500 applications were received for both schemes, from students in their penultimate year, final year and graduates, which is up 36% year on year. Several students have successfully secured longer placements and jobs in many of the agencies who have participated.
The IPA would like to thank all agencies involved in AdSchool and AdAcademy 2014, and to wish the graduates every success in their future adland careers.
If you would like to be part of the growing number of agencies taking an interest in showcasing the advertising industry’s worth to bright, motivated young people and to discover the stars of the future, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on how to get involved next year.
More information for students regarding next year’s programme will be announced soon.
Last updated 02/09/2014