Deadline approaching to be part of the 2014 Creative Pioneers Challenge
Focussing on apprenticeships, the 2014 Challenge will aim to attract more school leavers into the industry by offering 12-month training contracts.
What’s in it for your business?
- We will help you recruit fresh talent for a range of junior job roles; including social media, to digital media, project management, video and web production, IT and finance.
- We will raise your brand profile in national urban newspaper Metro.
- We will create a job board on our website on your behalf.
- We will find you an appropriate talent pool from which to draw.
- We will facilitate the interview process and assessment days for you through our training provider, Creative Process.
The scheme is available to businesses throughout the UK, including London, Birmingham and Bristol and, for the first time, Manchester.
Companies that took part in last year’s challenge include: BBH, Bray Leino, Grey London, Karmarama, Ogilvy One and Publicis.
If you would like to find out more about the challenge, or are interested in taking on an apprentice, please email Leila@ipa.co.uk. The deadline for companies to register their interest is Thursday 28th November.
The Creative Pioneers Challenge is a nationwide search endorsed by UK Government to find the next generation of high quality creative and digital talent. It was launched to help foster world leading innovation in the creative use of digital content and platforms. The scheme will open for applications in March 2014.
Last updated 19/11/2013