Grow your business: IPA announces full Conference line-up
These are just some of the questions keeping our industry awake. It’s clear our business landscape is rapidly changing and we need to consider new ways of working.
This is why at this year’s IPA Business Growth Conference we are bringing together a group of business heads, game changers and entrepreneurs from all sides: clients, agencies, independents and management consultancies to thrash out new ways of working, new structures, new frameworks and above all – how to achieve business growth in this disruptive landscape.
- Tim Castree, Global CEO of Wavemaker on what they are doing to future-proof their business
- The Marketing Society’s 2018 Marketing Leader of the year Mark Evans, CMO Direct Line, with Richard Huntington, Chair and CSO of Saatchi & Saatchi talking about demonstrating business growth to clients
- Tracy Clark, Head of Procurement, Crown Commercial Services and Paul Knight, COO Manning Gottlieb OMD sharing insights into the biggest media win this year
- PWC’s Sam Tomlinson discussing the opportunities and threats for consultant and agency partnerships
- Y&R’s Global Exec & VP Commercial Operations Janet Markwick chairing a panel to uncover the key components of a mutually beneficial client-agency relationship
In addition to the speaker sessions, there will be plenty of opportunities to network. So join us from 8.30am – 2pm on 11th July at The British Library Knowledge Centre, 96 Euston Road, London, SW1 2DB.
The full agenda is available on the IPA website, and tickets cost £150+vat for IPA members and £225+vat for non-members. Book your place now.
Last updated 21/06/2018