IPA announce stellar line up of judges for 2018 IPA Women of Tomorrow Awards
The panel which will be co-Chaired by IPA President and CHI&Partners CEO, Sarah Golding and Campaign Global Editor-in-Chief Claire Beale will evaluate entrants on how they regularly go beyond their role, demonstrate significant leadership qualities and support, nurture and inspire others.
The full list of 2018 Women of Tomorrow judges is:
- Claire Beale, Global Editor-in-Chief, Campaign (Co-Chair)
- Sarah Golding, IPA President and CEO & Co-Partner, CHI&Partners (Co-Chair)
- Jess Burley, Global Chief Executive, m/SIX
- Julian Douglas, Vice Chairman, VCCP
- Pippa Glucklich, CEO Starcom
- Kathryn Jacob, Chief Executive, Pearl & Dean
- Sarah Jenkins, Chief Marketing Officer, Grey London
- Laura Jordan Bambach, CCO, Mr President
- Tom Knox, Chairman, MullenLowe London
- Simon Peck, Group MD, Engine
- Melissa Robertson, Founder and CEO, Now
- Nipa Shah, Global Brand Director, Unilever
- Kate Stanners, Chairwoman & Global Chief Creative Officer, Saatchi & Saatchi
- Natasha Stark, Associate Director, DNA Recruit
Says Sarah Golding, IPA President and Co-Chair of Judges; “I’m delighted that we have been able to put together such a brilliant panel of those that are leading from the front in terms of championing diversity in the comms industry to judge these awards. The Women of Tomorrow Awards are vitally important and I’m really looking forward to the judging process.”
The 2018 Women of Tomorrow Awards, sponsored by DNA Recruit, are aimed at extraordinary women in mid-senior level roles who consistently demonstrate leadership potential and go beyond their role. Now in their 4th year the awards aim to redress the under-representation of women in positions of leadership.
Writer, actor and director Sharon Horgan, was interviewed by Leo Burnett's Chaka Sobhani for the 2018 Women of Tomorrow Awards. They discuss how women can drive creativity, work/life balance, being at the top of the industry and give advice to women who are striving to do the same. Listen to the full podcast on Campaign.
For more information, and to enter the 2018 Women of Tomorrow Awards, visit www.ipa.co.uk/women. Join the conversation on Twitter using #WOT18
Last updated 13/12/2017