IPA Chairman for Scotland Brian Coane awards top students
The top prize, Best in Show, went to Kendra Bodles who was also awarded at the IPA Scottish Advertising Awards this month, along with Laura Scott, for their submission that used the humble worm to highlight human food waste (view the full submission here).
The full list of winners:
- Best in Show – Kendra Bodles
- Best in Planning in Advertising - Kendra Bodles
- Best Achievement for Campaign Creation and Digital Creative - Megan Bryden
- Best Achievement for Digital Creative - Jake Bartanus and Laura Scott
- Best Achievement for Concept Creation- Danny Hill, Niall McKenna and Mairi Wilson
- Consistently Good Work - Corina Cristea , Aisling Holling, and Judit Kajel
- Graduates from 2014, Paul de Ridder and Yme Gorter, were named in the Alumni Hall of Fame
The Masters course at Edinburgh Napier has been developed in close collaboration with IPA Scotland and is taught by leading practitioners in their field. The course allows students to respond to real agency briefs, meet key industry figures, create advertising across a variety of platforms and attend industry events.
The Edinburgh Napier Degree Show is an annual showcase of the creative talent of over 300 new and emerging designers, emerging designers, musicians, photographers, film makers, art directors, advertising directors, journalists, creative writers, publishers, television programme makers, and actors. It ran from 20th May to 28th May 2016. More information can be found here.
Last updated 13/06/2016