If you think you know someone or something who has got what it takes to win an IPA MOA unsung hero, best commercial director or the best online campaign award, then email email@example.com with details of your favourite person or campaign. The early entry deadline is 7th June 2013.
The IPA MOA will reward four key attributes from the IPA’s bi-annual online Media Owner Survey; these will cover 'Best' (based on the current year's combined Spring and Autumn survey results) and 'Most Improved' (based on year-on-year survey results) in questions of innovation; cross-media exploitation; partnership and overall service.
There are a further eight submission-based including: Best Commercial Director, Sales Newcomer, Unsung Hero, Most Innovative Technology and Unfeatured Media Owner and new for 2013, Rising Star. Entries will be judged by a panel of participants from the IPA’s Digital Media Group and chaired by Pete Robins, Managing Partner, Agenda21 and Chairman of the Digital Media Group.
A shortlist for both the submission-based awards and survey-based awards will be announced at the beginning of October. All winners will be announced at an awards ceremony and dinner in London on 19th November 2013.
The judging panel will chaired by Pete Robins, Managing Partner of Agenda 21 and Chairman of the IPA’s Digital Media Group.
Alongside him are:
• Nick Graham, Chief Digital Officer, Walker Media
• Will Smyth, Chief Digital Strategy Officer, Omnicom Media Group
• Samir Shah, Associate Media Director, House of Kaizen
• Suzy Ryder, Group Digital Account Director, Maxus Global
• Justin Taylor, Managing Director, MEC Global
• Jane Wolfson, Joint Head of Investment, Initiative.
• Jane Savage, Head of Digital and eCommerce Northern Europe, Johnson & Johnson.
For more information, click here
• Most Innovative Technology.
• Best Unfeatured Media Owner 2013 (open to any UK based online media owner not featured in the IPA 2013 survey).
• Best Online Campaign 2013.
• Best Cross-Media Campaign 2013.
• Sales Newcomer 2013.
• Rising Star 2013.
• Commercial Director 2013.
• Unsung Hero 2013.
The awards derived from the current survey questions come in two categories: ‘Best’ and ‘Most Improved’. ‘Best’ will be based on this year’s combined spring and autumn survey results. ‘Most Improved’ will be based on year-on-year results.
• Best Media Owner.
• Best at Innovation.
• Best at Cross-Media.
• Best Partner.
• Most Improved Media Owner.
• Most Improved at Innovation.
• Most Improved at Cross-Media.
• Most Improved Media Partner.
Last updated 30/05/2013