IPA President Sarah Golding to explore scale, scope and application of tech to fuel creativity
During their session, Sarah Golding will be joining Jeremy Silver, CEO, Digital Catapult; Patrick Bradley, Managing Director Station12 & former Co-Founder Ingenious Ventures and Bessie Lee Founder & CEO Withinlink (China) to explore:
- VR, AR, Immersive technology: how will the expected growth into a $95 billion market by 2025 materialise?
- AI and Machine Learning: how will business be impacted once automation/AI go mainstream?
- Blockchain: what impact will blockchain technology have on intellectual property, ideas and campaigns, supply chain management and measurement?
- The Internet of things: how will smart technology catalyse new opportunities for the creative industries in the wider economy?
- Digital everything: how will the possibility of operating at scale impact on start-up culture?
This is just one of the areas covered during the one-day conference which seeks to set out the global proposition for the UK’s Createch sector, accelerate growth in this area, and fuel and catalyse new business models.
Additional speakers include Tencent’s Corporate Vice President Steven Chang; Facebook VP EMEA and Creative Industries Council Chair Nicola Mendelsohn; and Secretary of State for Digital, Culture Media and Sport, Matt Hancock, among others.
Says Secretary of State for Digital, Culture Media and Sport, Matt Hancock:
“Our creative industries are an economic and cultural powerhouse and this union with the technology sector will make sure they continue to thrive as we build a Britain fit for the future.
“This event is at the nexus of creative and digital industries and it is in this space where our bread will be buttered in the years to come. We are determined to ensure the UK cements its position as the most creative and innovative place on earth."
Createch 2018 takes place from 09.30 to 18.00 on 12th June at Code Node, 10 South Place, London EC2M 7EB. Tickets cost £150 and are available to purchase here. Find out more about developments in Createch.
Last updated 21/05/2018