IPA takes future-facing agenda to Advertising Week Europe
The IPA supported sessions:
The Future of Talent: See the Industry through the eyes of Creative Pioneers
Monday 23rd March, 4.00pm, Newsroom Studio
This session, led by previous Creative Pioneers, will aim to discover what young people really think of the industry now that they are a part of it, how they see their careers developing and what would they do differently in the industry.
- Ellie Bissett, Account Executive, Proximity London
- Ngoni Gudo, Project Manager, Wunderman
- Christiana Kalu, Strategist, FCB Inferno
Explore our 2015 Creative Pioneers website.
The Future for Marketing & Agencies
Tuesday 24th March, 9.30am, YouTube Stage
The panel will discuss the findings from a significant new study commissioned exclusively for AWE. Discover what the best-in-class consumer engagement will look like in 2025 and the four key scenarios that brands will need to respond to over the next decade.
- Melanie Howard, Chairman, Future Foundation
- Meabh Quorin, Managing Director, Future Foundation
- Jon Goldstone, VP Brand Building - Foods & Ice Cream, Unilever
- Leo Rayman, Head of Planning, Grey London and Chair, IPA Strategy Group
- Philippa Snare, Chief Marketing Officer, Microsoft
Learn more about Future Foundation and the IPA Strategy Group.
The Future of Competitive Advantage: Is Big Tech More Important than Big Ideas?
Wednesday 25th March, 9.00am, #AWEurope Underground
The IPA’s Paul Bainsfair will lead this panel debate on who is best placed to be the CMO’s best friend as ‘transformation’ picks up speed in the digital age focusing on big brand ideas vs big tech.
- Paul Bainsfair, Director General, IPA
- Dominic Collins, Chief Marketing officer, Legal & General)
- Carlo Gagliardi, Partner, PWC
- David Golding, Founder and Chief Strategic Officer, adam&eve DDB
- Chris Wood, Managing Director, VML
Get to know more about the IPA Brand Technology Group.
The Future of Brands: What is a 21st Century Brand?
Thursday 26th March, 9.30am, YouTube Stage
Nick Kendall will be leading the discussion on the issues and challenges brands face in the 21st century to help celebrate What is a 21st Century brand: the culmination of 10 years of the IPA Excellence Diploma. For more information on this publication or to pre-order please contact email@example.com.
- Nick Kendall, Editor, What is a 21st century brand
- Matt Sadler, Planning Director, Karmarama
Check out the Tumblr blog and buy the book here.
For more information on the IPA’s sessions please visit our Advertising Week Europe events page.
To find out more about Advertising Week Europe please visit their website.
Now in its third year in Europe, Advertising Week is a hybrid of inspiring thought leadership featuring the world’s best and brightest with engaging special events that galvanize targeted constituencies. Advertising Week Europe draws from the client, media and broader cultural communities with a laser focus on key business drivers that shape and influence the global industry.
Last updated 19/03/2015