IPA to offer agency members access to over 70,000 student job seekers
Debut has registered users from over 750 universities worldwide, offering employers, including major brands like Dyson, EY and WPP, a simple and cost-effective way of reaching potential applicants from a wide range of courses. Listed employers are able to post open roles from work experience to full time jobs, refine searches to a specific type of candidate, and easily engage with thousands of talented young job seekers through their phones.
Says Janet Hull OBE, Director of Marketing Strategy, IPA; “We are more reliant on our phones than ever before and this is changing how we do everything, including job hunting. Interestingly, while advertising, marketing and media roles are among the most searched for on Debut they have the fewest number of available positions, so we are confident that Debut will provide an effective way of accessing thousands of eager and talented students looking for careers within our industry.”
Agency benefits of signing up to the IPA’s Debut offering:
- You will have access to more than 70,000 entry-level candidates of whom:
- 43% study STEM subjects
- 35% are from BAME backgrounds
- 70% use the app more than twice a week.
- You can advertise a role that can run for as long as you like, up until October 2018 with no limit on hires.
- You will be able to refine your search and send push notifications to specific candidates that fit your criteria.
- Your personal Debut Account Manager will help set up and manage your post.
- The IPA has acquired 30 job application slots, for members to purchase for £1,000 per role. (An individual service with Debut starts from £25,000)
- You will be involved in AdMission insight articles, live streams and Twitter chats throughout the year.
How to get involved?
If you would like more information about Debut or are interested in purchasing one or more of these slots please contact email@example.com.
Last updated 16/11/2017