John Lewis experts explain how to plan integrated campaigns
Both Einav and Pearson contributed towards the 2012 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix for John Lewis and will offer invaluable insight into planning integrated campaigns. Einav has been at Adam&Eve since its launch and has overseen the John Lewis and Foster’s accounts, the latter of which also won an IPA Effectiveness Grand Prix. Pearson has been at Manning Gottlieb OMD for over 16 years and contributed towards Manning Gottlieb OMD winning a Gold Effectiveness Award for Specsavers.
The course runs from the 11th – 13th May and is aimed at account managers and junior planners with a year to three years’ experience.
The course as a whole will cover topics including:
- The role of research
- Understanding your client’s business better
- Planning a channel strategy
- Adapting messages across multiple touchpoints
- The power of emotional messaging
- What difference tech and emerging platforms make
- Measurement, evaluation and effectiveness
- How to work brilliantly across departments in a multifunctional agency
- Becoming a better business person
- How your agency makes money
- Tips on working within a limited budget (relevant to your project)
The course will require delegates to put what they’ve learnt into practice and provide an integrated channel strategy and strategic positioning when provided with a communications/fundraising brief for a real charity.
To book onto the Planning Integrated Campaigns course click here.
Last updated 03/03/2016