RadiumOne tops 2016 IPA Online Media Owner autumn survey
Along with Captify, Collective, Dennis Publishing, Inskin Media, Quantcast and Unruly, RadiumOne is one of seven media owners to achieve a of 80% or more.
While RadiumOne leads Ad Networks, Exchanges & Sales Houses, Spotify has taken leadership of Online Pure Plays with a score of 75.7% and Dennis Publishing with a score of 81.5% leads Crossover Media.
Other key findings:
- In addition to the overall “Grand Prix”, RadiumOne leads in a further 7 categories (Response to Brief, Dispute Resolution, Communication of New Opportunities, Ease of Contact, Agency/Media Owner Partnership, Mid-Campaign Support and Post- Campaign Support).
- RadiumOne achieves scores in excess of 90% in 2 categories (Understanding of Own Products and Ease of Contact, and 80% across a further 4 categories (Overall Experience, Understanding of Client Strategies/Objectives, Dispute Resolution and Agency/Media Owner Partnership).
- Media IQ leads in 2 categories of Regular Contact and Communication of Direct Client Contact), while Quantcast leads Understanding of Client Objectives/Strategies, Dennis Publishing leads Understanding of Own Products and Collective the Delivery of Creative Solutions.
- Global Radio leads the other cross-over media owners in demonstrating a good understanding of how cross-media opportunities can be exploited.
- Dennis Publishing has seen an improvement of 10 percentage points or more across 6 categories while Channel4.com, Spotify and YuMe have seen a similar level of improvement across 3 each.
See the full survey here.
Says Nigel Gwilliam, Consultant Head of Media and Emerging Technology, IPA: “The purpose of this survey is to highlight to our agencies which online media owners are providing the best levels of service. Having swept the board at this year’s Media Owner Awards and in this autumn survey, it is clear that RadiumOne are the exemplars in this space.”
The winners of the 2016 Media Owner Awards (MOA) were announced on 15th November 2016. In total 16 awards and 10 commendations were presented. Eight awards were submission-based, including Best Commercial Director and Best Technology. The additional eight awards were based on the results of the IPA’s Online Media Owner Survey (a combination of spring, autumn and year-on-year results), and include Best Media Owner and Best at Cross-Media. As well as scooping the prize for Best Media Owner, Radium One also took home Most Improved Media Owner, Most Improved Partner and the Rising Star Award. See full details here.
Last updated 19/12/2016